Thursday, March 19, 2015

Do not trust your governments – March 20, 2015


My children, do not trust your governments. They are not trustworthy. They are fallible men and women. They are not special people, although many of them think and believe that they are and pretend to be who they are not. I know every one, every heart and all motives.

I am the only One you can trust, I am trustworthy and I do not fail. I am no man that I will lie. My promises do not fail. I love and I care for all. I died out of love for everybody and it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life, even all those in different governments must repent before it might be too late. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. Many of them are wicked. They think and believe that they can hide their evil schemes and sins from Me also, but they are foolish. You are all ever before Me, the righteous and the unrighteous. I see and I hear everything. I am the Righteous Judge who will judge each one righteously, your governments also.

Put all your hope and trust in Me. I will not fail you but your governments will. They are not for you but against you. They only love their own. They are of the world and not of My everlasting Kingdom. Do not let them deceive you. Listen, obey and follow Me. I will guide and lead you and supply in all your needs. I work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget