Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Grow to become spiritually mature – March 25, 2015


My children, each one of you, young and old must grow to become spiritually mature. You must want to, I force no one. It must be your hearts desire. I must increase in you and you must decrease. You must become more like Me. Let Me change, transform you more and more into My likeness so that you can grow to become spiritually mature.

Many are not willing, they have an unteachable spirit that is why they will not grow to become spiritually mature. Unless they repent and want to grow to become spiritually mature.

Submit to Me and My authority, deny yourselves, pick up your cross every day and follow Me. I will guide and lead you every step of the way to do My will. I will help you to grow to become spiritually mature but you must be willing. I discipline and reprove every one of My children out of love and because I want them to grow to become spiritually mature. I prune every one that does bear good fruit so that you can bear more. A tree is known by its fruit.

I want you to grow to become spiritually mature. Seek for yourselves and do not look at other people. They must also want to grow to become spiritually mature themselves. Many will not but will stay immature because they are not willing. You have to persevere, press on to grow to become spiritually mature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget