Saturday, March 28, 2015

I am trustworthy – March 29, 2015


My children, I am trustworthy. I do not change. I am the same yesterday, today and will be forever. You can trust Me for who I am and for what I am able to do.

I am no man that I will lie. Trust Me. Do not limit nor restrict Me because of your own shortcomings. Put all your hope and trust in Me, Hope in Me does not disappoint. I work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose. My will be done.

Many are not trustworthy themselves that is why they do not believe that I am trustworthy. I am who I said I am, The Almighty. I am Omnipotent and I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. I know the end from the beginning. I do as I wish. I do what is impossible with people. 

All My promises are trustworthy. I am able to accomplish what I promise. I am better than any earthly father can be, I am always trustworthy. I do not abandon My own. I love and I care for you. I will never leave you nor forsake you but you must also be trustworthy to Me and stay with Me until the very end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget