Tuesday, March 3, 2015

I do not fail – March 04, 2015


My children, believe and trust Me, I do not fail. People always fail and disappoint one another but I don't. I am trustworthy and faithful. I am no man that I will lie. My promises do not fail. I do as I promise. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

Do not put your hope and trust in fallible men or woman who fail and disappoint. Put all your hope and trust in Me, I do not fail and hope in Me does not disappoint.

You can rely on Me. I am better than any earthly father can be. I am who I am, the Almighty. I am Omnipotent and I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. I am in control. I know the end from the beginning.

Many do not know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. That is why they believe and think that I fail. Get to know Me for real, then you will experience that I do not fail. I am able to do the impossible.  I work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose. Trust Me, I do not fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget