Wednesday, March 4, 2015

I go before you – March 05, 2015


My children, do not be afraid for the unknown, know that I know everything, the end from the beginning. I am always with you and I will never leave you nor forsake you. I go before you. I will make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and I will open doors for you according to My plan and purpose. Nobody is able to shut a door unless I allow them and if I shut a door nobody is able to open it.

Put all your hope and trust in Me, I will not fail you. I go before you to show you the way. Follow Me blindly in faith and not by sight. Do not be afraid for the unfamiliar, nothing is unfamiliar to Me. I am in control. I work all things out for good although you do not see it yet, believe and trust Me. I go before you, follow Me willingly, one step at a time as I guide and lead you to do My will.

Do not lag behind or try to go ahead of Me. I lead, I guide and I give instructions. Submit willfully to Me and My authority. Deny yourselves, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, I go before you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget