Friday, March 6, 2015

I require – March 07, 2015


My children, I do not change but you must all change. I require of each one of you to be like Me holy, to live godly lives, because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven. You must all change, be transformed into My likeness or you will perish. Do not be deceived.

I require repentance, because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I am a God of Love but also a Consuming Fire to the wicked. Mourn and turn from your wicked ways. Have fear and reverence for Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. I am the righteous Judge who judges righteously. I am the only One who is able to throw into hell. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter into Heaven. I will say to many in that day, go away I never knew you, your workers of iniquity. What will I say to you? That matters.

I require total obedience to Me and My Kingdom or you will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom. I have one standard for all and not just for some like so many believe and think because they are deceived. Wake up, be humble and follow Me, My way and do what is pleasing and acceptable to Me. Submit willfully to Me and My authority, deny yourselves, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, that is what I require of My children. I seek obedience and not sacrifices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget