Thursday, March 5, 2015

Keep your focus on Me and My Kingdom plan and purpose – March 06, 2015


My children, many things can distract you so that you lose your focus on Me and My Kingdom plan and purpose. Keep your focus and do not allow your situation, circumstances, or the things around you and in the world to distract you from fulfilling your Kingdom purpose. You are all chosen and called for My Kingdom plan and purpose for this time. Stay in the present with Me. Focus on My Kingdom plan and purpose today and seek to do My will.

There is much work to be done. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Be willing to share My Gospel in season and out of season wherever I send you or send others your way. You all need Me. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life besides Me there is none and will never be. Many are deceived because they believe lies for truth. Only truth will set them free.

Many are not fulfilling My plan and purpose in My Kingdom. Some did not answer My call yet others are busy with their own things. I force no one. I use the willing and faithful to fulfill My Kingdom plan and purpose as I guide and lead them. Make yourselves available, submit to Me and My authority. Let Me have My way, My will be done. Deliberately keep your focus on Me and My Kingdom plan and purpose. I will reward each one for their deeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget