Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Much Kingdom work - April 01, 2015


My children, there is much Kingdom work to be done. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I love and I care for all.

Be willing and do not look for excuses to fulfill your part in My Kingdom plan and purpose in this time. I force no one. I use the willing and the obedient. There is much Kingdom work, a world is dying every day without Me. They will be lost forever.

Every one of you have been chosen and called for My Kingdom plan and purpose but it is up to each one of you to make yourselves available to Me, to be used by Me, to build onto My everlasting Kingdom, the only Kingdom that will last forever.

Work while you have the time and opportunity. Sow good seed so that you will have a bountiful harvest in due time. I will reward each one for their deeds. You cannot expect a harvest if you do not sow. What you sow you will also reap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget