Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Obedience – March 11, 2015


My children, your obedience to Me and My Kingdom will be tested. You must obey Me at all cost. You will pay a price for being obedient to Me and My Kingdom.

You will be hated, rejected, persecuted and some killed because of Me and My Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven. Stay obedient even onto death. I am for you and not against you. I will never leave you nor forsake you.

A world is dying without Me because of their disobedience. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Each and every one must obey Me and repent because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. I love and I care that is why I warn the disobedient, I call them to repentance.

Obey Me and you will live, refuse and continue in your wickedness by disobeying Me and you will certainly perish. I am the righteous Judge. I know every heart and all motives. I judge righteously. I am the only One who is able to throw into hell. Repent! I seek obedience, that is pleasing to Me. All the disobedient will be punished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget