Monday, March 16, 2015

Pray fervently – March 17, 2015


My children, many in the world are lost, dying every day without Me. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Pray fervently for souls to be spared and saved in this time. Many will even die today, some suddenly and unexpectedly.

Pray fervently for the known and the unknown. I know every one. You are all ever before Me. Do not lose hope nor stop praying. I hear and I will answer according to My will. My will be done.

Pray fervently for all, your loved ones also. I love and I care for each one. Your fervent prayers can accomplish much. Keep praying fervently.

The devil will always try his utmost to hinder and stop you from praying. Do not fall prey to him. Resist him and pray fervently. There is power in prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget