Saturday, March 7, 2015

Separate, unblemished – March 08, 2015


My children, you must be separate, unblemished, different from the rest of the world although you are all still in the world you are not of it. You belong to Me and My everlasting Kingdom that is not of the world. It is the only Kingdom that will last forever.

I call My children to come out, be separate, unblemished. You cannot be soiled, conform to the world and still think that you are pleasing and acceptable to Me and My Kingdom. If you are not separate, unblemished you will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom. Let no one deceive you. Many are deceived because they believe lies for truth. I know every heart and all motives. What can anyone hide from Me? I am the righteous Judge, I see and I hear everything.

Be separate, unblemished or you will perish. I am holy and I do not change, you must all change become like Me or you will not see Me nor enter into Heaven. Do not be deceived. You never know when it will be your time. Many are dying every day some suddenly and unexpectedly. Will you be found worthy to inherit My everlasting Kingdom? That matters. Come out, be separate, unblemished, without any spot or wrinkle and I will receive you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget