Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Shining lights – March 12, 2015


My children, each one of you must be shining lights for Me and My Kingdom amongst a wicked generation that do not love Me. They love darkness more than light because their deeds are evil. They have no fear and no reverence for Me because they do not know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. I am the only One who is able to throw into hell.

It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I love and I care for all. I am the Light of the world, without Me their will be darkness only.

Therefore be shining lights yourselves for Me and My Kingdom wherever you are to draw others unto Me out from darkness. A light on a hilltop cannot be hidden. Let your lights shine and do not hide or be darkness yourselves. Shine in the midst of darkness. Even if you are the only shining light, shine. Let those who are still in darkness see there is still light, all is not darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget