Monday, March 2, 2015

The unexpected – March 03, 2015


My children, be always ready and prepared for the unexpected. Do not let it catch you unprepared. Do not procrastinate.

You never know when the unexpected might occur. Then you must not lose hope nor be discouraged. Expect the unexpected to happen also not only the expected. Be always ready and prepared even for the unexpected. It is all in My plan. Your faith will be tested in many ways and through many things, with the unexpected also.

Listen to Me, I warn beforehand so when the unexpected comes you will not be unprepared. Do not be fearful, trust Me and prepare while you still have the time and opportunity and do not wait. You never know how much time you have left.

The unexpected might come suddenly, when you least expect it. Put all your hope and trust in Me, I do not fail. I work all things out for good, even the unexpected things. Be like the wind, you do not know where it comes from and where it is going. That is how it is when you follow Me and you are being led by My Spirit every step of the way. You can expect the unexpected. I am not predicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget