Thursday, March 26, 2015

Wait on Me – March 27, 2015


My children, be patient and wait on Me and do not be frustrated. My time is not your time. Some are not patient enough, they want to go ahead of Me. You must wait on Me patiently. I will test you to see if you are willing to wait on Me or go your own way.

You are in perilous times and must wait on My guidance and leading every step of the way. You will only be safe and under My protection if you follow Me, My way. You must wait on My instructions, I will direct your footsteps, one step at a time. Do not fear but trust Me and wait on Me. I will not fail you. I go ahead of you, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and I will open doors at My time, according to My plan and purpose. Wait on Me, listen, obey and follow Me only.

You can only go where I send you at My time. I will guide and lead you every step of the way. Some go their own way and when things do not work out the way they want or think they want to blame Me because they were not  willing to wait on Me for My directions, guidance and leading. If I told you something wait on Me for further instructions. I guide and lead you, one step at a time. You will not be in darkness. I am not a God of confusion.  Pray, I hear and I will answer. Wait on Me. My will be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget