Saturday, March 21, 2015

Your ultimate goal in life – March 22, 2015


My children, your ultimate goal in life must be to reach your end destination successfully in the end. You must strive hard to be able to enter through the narrow gate for many will try but will not be able. What matters more?

If you chase, go after the wrong goal in life, you will surely be very disappointed in the end but only have yourselves to blame. Have the right ultimate goal in life and you will not be disappointed and it will not be in vain. Run the race set before you with endurance and according to My rules to reach your ultimate goal in the end, My everlasting Kingdom, the prize of eternal life.

Let it be your ultimate goal in life, to seek Me, to know Me and to do My will. It is all about Me and My everlasting Kingdom and nothing else must matter more. I must be your first love and you must not love anything or anybody more than Me.

Work hard towards your ultimate goal in life. Listen to Me, obey and follow Me every step of the way, one step at a time. I will guide and lead you to be able to reach your ultimate goal in life successfully, without Me you can do nothing. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life. Follow Me, your ultimate goal in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget