Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Be encouraged and steadfast – April 08, 2015


My children, be encouraged and steadfast in these last days. No matter your situation or circumstances. I am always with you to help and to sustain you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am for you and not against you. I love and I care for you.

It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Be encouraged and steadfast in your faith, trusting Me for who I am and for what I am able to do. I am not limited nor restricted by anything or anybody. I am able to do what is impossible with people.

Pray and put all your hope and trust in Me. I do not fail. Surrender all to Me. I will work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose. My will be done.

Continue to do My will in My everlasting Kingdom, it will not be in vain. Your reward is with Me. I will reward each one for your deeds. Be encouraged and steadfast until the very end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget