Sunday, April 12, 2015

Be steady – April 13, 2015


My children, you must be steady in your daily walk with Me. It will not be easy but you are able to complete the race set before you successfully, if you remain steady. Run with endurance in such a way as to receive the prize of eternal life at the end. It will not be in vain if you remain steady until the end.

Keep your focus on Me and follow Me. I go ahead of you to show you the way, to make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and to open doors according to My plan and purpose, to accomplish My will.

Be steady as I guide and lead you every step of the way. Do not lag behind Me and do not stop. Be steady and follow Me every day, one step at a time. I will not fail you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am always here for you to help and to sustain you, without Me you can do nothing. Be steady and let nothing move you or take you off course.

Many are unsteady and unstable, they just want to follow Me when they want and feel like it. I know every heart. Repent, be steady and follow Me every day, not just some days or when you want and feel like it. Deny yourselves, pick up your cross every day and follow Me, My way. Be steady or it will be all in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget