Saturday, April 25, 2015

Come out and follow Me – April 26, 2015


My children, those who are not following Me must be willing to come out now and follow Me, My way. I force no one. I call many but only a few answer to My call. Come out now and follow Me. Do not wait. Time is running out.

If you love the world or anyone more than Me then you are not worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom but in enmity with Me. You must choose for yourselves, who do you love more and want to follow, Me or the world? You cannot serve Me and the world.  You are all in the world but not of it. You must willfully come out and follow Me. I will guide and lead you every step of the way. Submit to Me and My authority. Deny yourselves, pick up your cross every day and follow Me.

I go ahead of you to show you the way. I will make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth and I will open doors according to My plan and purpose. I will work all things out for good for those who love Me who are called for My plan and purpose. My will be done. Come out and follow Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget