Thursday, April 30, 2015

Do not play along, be separate – May 01, 2015


My children, pay attention to the time that you are in. Play time is over. Do not play along, be separate. Those who play along are not serious and do not recognize the time, they will be caught playing. The hour is late. Few realize it, that is why they are the only ones following Me and doing My will in this time.

I warn those who are still playing along, who are not separated from the rest of the world. Stop playing along. Be separate, although you are still in the world you are not of it. You belong to Me and My everlasting Kingdom that is not of the world. You must be different from the rest of the world and not conformed. There is no time to play along, you must choose for yourselves, be serious and separated. I force no one to follow Me and to do My will but each one will bear the consequences. I will reward every one for their deeds.

I send people to warn, to wake those up who are lulled asleep by the devil, but most are not willing to listen, to wake up and will perish and only have themselves to blame. I will not strive with anyone forever. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Repent! Do not play along, be separate. Live a life worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom or you will not inherit My Kingdom. Do not be deceived.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget