Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Don't look back, move forward, take one step at a time – April 23, 2015


My children, don't look back, move forward, take one step at a time. Keep your focus on Me and My everlasting Kingdom. Follow Me, every step of the way. I go before you, to show you the way, I am the Light on your path. I will make the crooked places straight, the rough places smooth. I will open doors according to My plan and purpose. I work all things out for good. My will be done.

There is no time to look back, you have to move forward with Me as I guide and lead you by My Spirit. Submit to Me and My authority. I know best. Trust Me.

Do not keep looking back, changes are good and necessary to accomplish My plan and purpose, so that My will, will be done. Yield, listen and obey My instructions as I guide and lead you. Do not look back then you will lag behind and not progress. Stay focused and in the present. There is much work to accomplish in My Kingdom. Time is of the essence in these last days. Don't look back, move forward, take one step at a time. Run the race set before you in such a way and with endurance to receive the prize of eternal life in the end. It will not be in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget