Saturday, April 4, 2015

Elevate; be enlightened – April 05, 2015


My children, it is a new day, arise, elevate to a new spiritual height. Do not lose hope. I am for you and not against you. Some of you feel stagnated, arise and elevate to a new level. There is always hope with Me and hope in Me does not disappoint. Trust Me, I will elevate you, you will not be the same. Submit to Me. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me as I guide and lead you every step of the way. I will not let you down but I will elevate you. Surrender totally to Me. You will experience My love, goodness, mercy and grace like never before when I elevate you with My Glory. You are Mine.

I am the Light of the world and I will enlighten you. Do not be afraid nor discouraged. Do not be in darkness. Arise and be enlightened. Let your light shine in darkness. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I came to enlighten the world, those who are in darkness, to give them the light of life. Be enlightened by Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget