Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Encourage one another – April 16, 2015


My children, encourage one another in these last days, not to lose hope and not to give up on Me and My Kingdom. You must endure, press on and continue to follow Me and do My will until the very end. If anyone withdraws from Me and My Kingdom before the time, they are not worthy of Me and will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom, it will be all in vain.

Do not be afraid and do not lose heart, no matter your situation or circumstances. I am always with you to help and to sustain you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. I am for you and not against you. Call on Me, I hear and I will answer. Prevail!

I do not delay My coming like so many believe and think, but it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Many are not ready nor worthy of Me and My everlasting Kingdom, they are lost. Now is mercy time, tomorrow is not promised and there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

Encourage one another to be steadfast, unmovable in their faith and trust in Me until the very end. My promises do not fail. I work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget