Monday, April 13, 2015

Fishers for My Kingdom – April 14, 2015


My children, each one is able to be a fisher for My Kingdom. I chose and called many to be fishers of people but only a few were willing to answer to My call. I call, listen and answer to My call.

I force no one. I use the willing to be fishers for My Kingdom. I prepare every one according to My plan and purpose to be fishers of people wherever I send them.

A world is lost, dying without Me because there are not many fishers of people. If you love Me and care about My everlasting Kingdom then you will be willing and available to be a fisher of people for My Kingdom, the only Kingdom that will last forever.

It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Be a fisher for My Kingdom, a fisher of the lost. You will not be disappointed and it will not be in vain. I will reward each one for their deeds. It is an honor to be a fisher for My Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget