Tuesday, April 21, 2015

It is because they do not know Me – April 22, 2015


My children, you wonder why the world is in such a mess. It is because they do not know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. I am the Prince of Peace, but without Me there will be no peace but turmoil.

Many only know about Me, but they certainly do not know Me for real that is why only a few hear My voice, listen to and follow Me as I guide and lead them. Many follow strangers, those I warned them to run away from. That is why they are deceived, in darkness and on the wrong broad way to destruction.

This wicked generation continues in their wicked ways because they do not know Me that is why they have no fear and no reverence for Me. If they do not get to know Me in time, it will be forever too late. They will perish because there will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Repent! Seek Me, get to know Me, before it is too late. The one who diligently seeks Me will find Me. Draw near to Me and I will draw near to you. I reward those who diligently seek and follow Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget