Thursday, April 9, 2015

Much to be thankful for – April 10, 2015


My children, you have much to be thankful for. Do not complain but be more thankful towards Me for what you already have and not what you want. I know all your needs. I know your situation and circumstances. Nothing is unknown to Me. You are ever before Me. I see and I hear everything. I know all your thoughts. Do not be anxious about anything but be thankful for who I am and for what I am able to do. Put all your hope and trust in Me. I work all things out for good.

Seek My Kingdom and My righteousness first, then will I add all the other things unto you according to My plan and purpose. I do not fail.

You have much to be thankful for already. Most of you have more than many others. Count your blessings. Praise and worship Me instead of complaining. My will is not your will. Let My will be done. I know best. Have a thankful heart towards Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget