Saturday, April 18, 2015

My approval matters – April 19, 2015


My children, only My approval matters. Do not seek for the approval of any one else but seek for My approval of you only, that matters. I am the righteous Judge and I am the only One who is able to throw into hell.

Many seek for the approval of people that is why they are deceived and in darkness, conformed to the world and they compromised the truth for lies to be accepted and pleasing to people but not to Me. Although they think and believe that they are pleasing to Me but they are not. They are in enmity with Me and not worthy of Me and will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom.

Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will see Me nor enter into Heaven. I will say to many in that day, go away I never knew you, your workers of iniquity. What will I say to you? My approval matters.

You must be different from the rest of the world and be separate. You belong to Me and My everlasting Kingdom and not to the world. You are all in the world but My children are not of the world but of My Kingdom that is not of the world. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit and ought to be like Me holy, because without holiness no one will enter into Heaven. Do not be deceived. My approval matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget