Sunday, April 19, 2015

My peace – April 20, 2015


My children, let no one deceive you or take your peace. In the world there will be no true peace without Me, but turmoil. Do not be afraid and do not lose heart. Be steadfast and in My true peace in the midst of turmoil. I am for you and not against you. I am the Prince of Peace. I Reign by My Great Power and Glory.

I give My peace to those who belong to Me, with whom I am well pleased. They are in My peace, which surpasses all human understanding. Stay in My peace.

I am in control, nothing is out of My control. I work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose. I know the end from the beginning. Nothing is new to Me nor can anyone hide anything from Me. Trust Me. Keep your focus on Me and stay on course. Follow Me every step of the way, take one step at a time. I go ahead of you. I will guide and lead you into My perfect will to be in My peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget