Tuesday, April 14, 2015

My representatives – April 15, 2015


My children, do not forget who you are in the world. You are My representatives in the world but you are not of it. You must be different, blameless, be like Me holy or you will not inherit My everlasting Kingdom. Live a life worthy of Me and My Kingdom as My representatives. I must be glorified in everything that you say and do.

Do not curse but bless, do not hate but love, do not repay evil with evil but be good and do good to everybody, even to your enemies. They only love their own but you must love them also. They do not know what they are doing. Pray for all. You are My representatives. Follow My example.

Be separate, do not conform to the world, you belong to Me and My everlasting Kingdom that is not of the world. Be shining lights in darkness and do not be darkness yourselves or you only deceive yourselves and you do not represent Me or My Kingdom but you are a shame on My Name. Be My true representatives and do not pretend to be who you are not. I know every heart.

As My representatives in the world, you will be hated, persecuted and some killed because of Me and My Kingdom, but great will your reward be in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget