Friday, April 10, 2015

Persevere under hardship – April 11, 2015


My children, you must persevere under hardship. Do not lose hope and never give up on Me and My Kingdom or it will be all in vain.

In the world you will have much hardship as My children. They hated Me first. You will also be hated, persecuted and some killed for Me and My Kingdom but great will your reward be in Heaven. Persevere under hardship. I am for you and not against you. What is able to separate you from My love for you?

Be steadfast, unmovable in your faith, your daily walk with Me and persevere under hardship. Each one who wishes to enter into Heaven will have much tribulation in the world. The world is not your final destination, you are only passing on towards your final destination. You are in the world but not of it. You belong to Me and My everlasting Kingdom. I love and I care for you. My eyes are ever on you. I will never leave you nor forsake you. Trust Me. I work all things out for good. Persevere under hardship, it will not be in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget