Thursday, April 16, 2015

Perspective – April 17, 2015


My children, do not lose perspective what life really is about. Life is not about you, yourselves or other people. Life is about Me and My everlasting Kingdom. You must live your lives worthy of Me and pleasing to Me.

Many lose perspective about My Kingdom plan and purpose, their part. My will, will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. It is all about My will, and not your own or that of other people.

A world is lost, dying daily without Me and it is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. The truth will set those in darkness and in bondage free, not lies.

It is easy to lose focus and perspective in a world that is full of darkness and turmoil. Keep your focus on Me and My Kingdom and do My will.

You are born, chosen and called for My Kingdom plan and purpose. Seek to fulfill your part. I will reward each and every one for their deeds.

Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first then will I add all the other things unto you according to My plan and purpose. Keep your perspective, focus on Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget