Monday, April 27, 2015

Stand firm – April 28, 2015


My children, you must stand firm in these days. The devil will try his utmost to get you away from Me and My Kingdom. He is hard at work. He knows his time is running out. He has destroyed many and he is seeking to destroy more. Do not fall prey to him, give him no foothold but resist him and he will flee. Victory is assured.

Stand firm and do not waver. Be of good courage. I overcame the world, you are also able to overcome but you must stand firm, endure and press on until the end. Let nothing hinder or stop you, be steadfast, unmovable in your faith, trust in Me. I am for you and not against you. Your faith will be tested. Stand firm and be strong, courageous.

Keep your focus on Me and stay on course. Follow Me one step at a time. I go ahead of you. I will work all things out for good. Put all your hope and trust in Me. Stand firm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget