Friday, April 3, 2015

The same Spirit – April 04, 2015


My children, the same Spirit that raised Me from the dead dwells in you. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit and ought to be like Me, holy. You do not belong to yourselves any longer but to Me. I bought each and every one out of love by My Blood. I paid the ultimate price for you on Calvary.

Do not resist or grieve My Spirit like so many do, but listen and obey Me. Those who do not allow My Spirit to transform them into My likeness will perish. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Listen to My Spirit and you will live, if you refuse you will perish. Each one choose for themselves and they must choose wisely.

The same Spirit gives different Gifts to each one of you according to My plan and purpose to be used to build My everlasting Kingdom and all for My Glory.

The same Spirit will guide each and every one who wants truth into all truth. Yield and follow My guidance and leading. I direct your footsteps, one step at a time to do My will. My will be done by the same Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget