Friday, April 24, 2015

There will be a clear separation between those who serve, honor and fear Me – April 25, 2015


My children, there will be a clear separation between those who serve, honor and fear Me and those who only pretend. Many only serve Me with their mouths but their hearts are far from Me. I know every heart and all motives. My true worshippers worship Me in Spirit and in truth.

Let no one deceive you and do not deceive yourselves. I am holy and I do not change. You must all change become like Me holy, because without holiness no one will see Me nor enter into Heaven. Live a life worthy of Me and My Kingdom.

Many are deceived and in darkness because they love lies and not truth. If they seek truth from Me, they will find truth because only truth sets free not lies.

It is each ones own choice if they want to serve, honor and fear Me. I force no one but every one will bear the consequences. Not everyone who says to Me Lord, Lord will inherit My everlasting Kingdom. I will say to many in that day, go away I never knew you, you who work iniquity. What will I say to you? That matters.

Be different, separated, stand for truth and righteousness. Serve and honor and fear Me in a world that don't, even if you are alone. Your reward is with Me. It will not be in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget