Saturday, April 11, 2015

Your own understanding – April 12, 2015


My children, do not lean on your own understanding, because things will not work out the way you want or think, then you will not be disappointed. Put all your hope and trust in Me, I do not fail. Hope and trust in Me does not disappoint. My promises do not fail. I am no man that I will lie.

Many lean on their own understanding and the understanding of other people and when things do not work out the way they want or think they get disheartened and want to lose hope and some give up on Me and My Kingdom. If you withdraw from Me and My Kingdom it will be all in vain.

Spare yourselves much frustration and disappointment by not leaning on your own understanding or the understanding of other people, but to put all your hope and trust in Me. Let Me be in full control and have My way. Follow Me, My way. My ways are not your ways, My thoughts are not your thoughts, and My time is not your time. My will be done. Submit to Me and My authority. I work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose. I know the end from the beginning. Have faith in Me. Pray and get your wisdom from Me and do not lean on your own understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget