Friday, May 22, 2015

Be concerned – May 23, 2015


My children, sadly many are not concerned about their own personal relationship with Me, neither their end destination. I know every heart and all motives, nothing can be hidden from Me. I know who is really concerned about their relationship with Me, to get to know Me for real and to fulfill their part in My Kingdom, My plan and purpose for them. Those who only pretend are only deceiving themselves. I force no one. I will reward each one for their deeds.

Many are not concerned about their daily walk with Me, that is why only a few are willing to follow Me. They are more concerned about the things that do not matter. Be wise and not foolish yourselves. Be concerned about what really matters, those things that have eternal value. All that will matter in the end is if I was pleased with you and will find you worthy to enter into Heaven. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will enter. I will say to many in that day, go away, I never knew you, you who work iniquity. Be concerned about what I will say to you, that matters. Those who are not concerned will be very disappointed and only have themselves to blame.

Be concerned about seeking My Kingdom and My Righteousness first then I will add all the other things unto you according to My plan and purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget