Sunday, May 10, 2015

Be steadfast, trials and tribulations you will have – May 11, 2015


My children, take courage, be steadfast, trials and tribulations you will have. It is for good. Your faith and trust in Me grows stronger through perseverance. Do not get discouraged nor lose hope. Hope in Me does not disappoint. I am for you and not against you. I am against My adversaries, those who are in enmity with Me and not pleasing to Me.

You are not of the world, they only love their own. They hated Me first, therefore you will also be hated, persecuted and some killed for Me and My Kingdom, but it will not be in vain. Great will your reward be in Heaven.

Be steadfast, trials and tribulations you will have until the end. Keep your focus on Me and My Kingdom. Continue to do My will in times of trials and tribulations. Let nothing hinder nor stop you from doing My will. The enemy will try his utmost to get you discouraged, to lose hope and to get you away from Me and My Kingdom. Do not fall prey to him, resist him and he will flee. He is defeated, victory is assured with Me. Be an overcomer. I have overcame the world, you are also able but then you must be steadfast, unmovable in times of testing and hardship. You will come through victoriously. Trust Me, I work all things out for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget