Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Deceivers will take many with them – May 20, 2015


My children, I warn out of love and because I care for you. Take heed and do not fall prey to the deceivers, they will take many with them to destruction because they are on the broad road and not on the narrow road. Let no one deceive you.

Make sure with Me that you are actually on the narrow road and not on the broad road to destruction. Do not assume, there is a way that seems right but its end leads to destruction.

There is only one Way and that is to follow Me, My way, every step of the way, one step at a time, until the very end. I go ahead of you to show you the way.

Deceivers will take many with them to destruction if they do not repent, turn around and follow Me and no one else before it might be too late. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life, there is no other, and will never be. Do not be deceived. Seek truth from Me for yourselves. My Spirit of Truth will guide you into all truth and no one else. Follow Me alone, then you will not be deceived nor be disappointed. Many will be disappointed if they are not willing to follow Me, My way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget