Monday, May 25, 2015

Discipline – May 26, 2015


My children, this generation is so wicked because they are not disciplined. They hate discipline, that is why they continue in their wickedness and are on the broad way to destruction unless they repent and turn around in time. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance.

It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Repent and accept discipline or you will perish and only have yourselves to blame.

Parents must discipline their children out of love and because they care for them. They must be different from the rest of the world or they will become like the rest of the world. I will hold parents accountable for their children. Ask Me for wisdom to discipline your children, but discipline them it is for their own good.

I also discipline and reprove each one of My children out of love and because I care for them. Those who do not want to be disciplined will perish in their rebellion. I force no one to accept My discipline and when I reprove them. You must be willing to be disciplined and to be reproved by Me and not despise it like the rest of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget