Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Do not be deceived, only one standard – May 27, 2015


My children, do not be deceived, the world might have different standards but I have only one standard for all, not just for some like so many want to believe and think because it suites them but it is not acceptable to Me. I have only one standard for all and I do not change. I will judge each one righteously according to My standard. I am the righteous Judge. I know every heart and all motives. Nobody is able to hide anything from Me. You are all ever before Me, the righteous and the wicked. I see and I hear everything.

The devil has lied to many and lulled them asleep. They believe they can continue in their wickedness and still be pleasing to Me. They are deceived and in darkness and must wake up and repent before it might be too late. Seek truth because only truth sets free not lies. Many will end up in damnation because they have accepted lies for truth. They believe and think that I have changed. Those things that are an abomination to Me, they do not only approve of them but they do them themselves and still they believe and think that they are pleasing to Me, while they are not. They must repent before it will be too late. There will be no mercy without true remorseful repentance. Do not be deceived, there is only one standard of truth and righteousness. I am holy and I do not change. You must all change, become like Me holy, because without holiness no one will enter into Heaven. Seek the truth from Me and you will find the truth. No one will have any excuse. My Spirit of Truth will guide each one into all truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget