Saturday, May 23, 2015

Entrust – May 24, 2015


My children, entrust yourselves wholeheartedly to Me and My Kingdom. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. You will not be disappointed. I do not fail. I know the end from the beginning.

Put all your hope and trust in Me. My promises will be fulfilled at My appointed time, according to My plan and purpose. Submit to Me and My authority and entrust yourselves to Me and do not lean on your own understanding of how things will work out, then you will not be disappointed.

Many lose hope and get discouraged when things do not work out the way they want or think. Entrust yourselves to Me and let Me be in control and have My way. My ways are not your ways, My thoughts are not your thoughts. I work all things out for good at My time, according to My plan and purpose. Trust Me with all your heart. Hope in Me does not disappoint. I am no man that I will lie.

Entrust others to Me as well. I know your heart's desires. I love and I care for them also and for you. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I am able to do the impossible. Trust Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget