Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Estimate the value – May 21, 2015

My children, estimate the value of being one of Mine. You are a Temple of My Holy Spirit, you belong to Me and not to yourselves any more. I paid the ultimate price for you. Estimate the value that I paid for you out of love. I care for you.

You are of more value than many sparrows. I am for you and not against you. The devil wants you to believe his lies and not the truth. Estimate the value of being My children. Do not take it for granted. I chose and called you for My plan and purpose but you must be willing to fulfill your part in My everlasting Kingdom. I force no one.

Estimate the value of being part of My everlasting Kingdom, that is not of the world. It is the only Kingdom that will last forever. It is a great privilege to be an heir of My everlasting Kingdom, if you obey Me and do My will until the end. Not every one who says to Me, Lord Lord will inherit My everlasting Kingdom, do not be deceived. Estimate the value of obeying Me and doing My will in My Kingdom. You will pay a price, estimate the value, it will cost you but it will not be in vain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget