Friday, May 1, 2015

I did not change, I still reveal mysteries – May 02, 2015


My children, I did not change, I still reveal new and hidden things. Nothing is new or can be hidden from Me. I know everything, the end from the beginning.

Many want to limit and restrict Me because they do not know Me. I am not limited nor restricted by anyone or anything. I do as I wish. I did not change, I still reveal mysteries.

Believe and trust Me and do not doubt. Seek and you will find. Those who diligently seek Me will find Me and I will reveal Myself to them, as I wish. I do not fail. I reward those who diligently seek Me. I do not discriminate and I have no favoritism.

Call on Me, seek Me diligently with all your heart. You will not be disappointed. My children will not be in darkness because I did not change, I still reveal things beforehand. My promises do not fail. I am trustworthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget