Friday, May 8, 2015

I know My own – May 09, 2015


My children, you have the assurance that I know My own and you know Me. Many do not know Me for real for who I am and for what I am able to do. That is why they do not belong to Me but to the world, they are still of the world and not of My everlasting Kingdom. Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord will see Me nor inherit My everlasting Kingdom although they pretend that they belong to Me. I am holy and My own will be holy because without holiness no one will enter into Heaven.

It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. I force no one. Each one must choose to become one of My own. Willfully submit to Me and My authority. Deny yourself, pick up your cross every day and follow Me. I guide and lead My own Myself by My Spirit every step of the way.

I know My own by their names, they listen, obey and follow Me, but they run away from strangers. Be one of My own or you will be lost. I love and I care for you. Follow Me, My way. There is no other way. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget