Tuesday, May 5, 2015

I know, trust Me – May 05, 2015


My children, there is nothing that I do not know, trust Me. I see and I hear everything. You are all ever before Me, the righteous and the wicked. I know every heart and all motives. Nobody is able to hide anything from Me. I know every thought.

Many think and believe that they can hide and run from Me, but they are foolish. It is because they do not know Me for who I really am and for what I am able to do. I know everything about everybody. I will reward each one for their deeds, good or bad.

I know your situation and circumstances, trust Me, I work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose. My will be done.

My Hand is not too short to help. I know, trust Me with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. I do not fail, nor will you be disappointed, or be put to shame. I love and I care for you. I am for you and not against you. Do not let the enemy lie to you. Believe the truth and not his lies. Give him no foothold, resist him and he will flee. Victory is assured, I know, trust Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget