Thursday, May 7, 2015

Ignorance – May 08, 2015


My children, many live in ignorance of the truth, but only truth sets free, not lies. Those who continue in their ignorance will perish. I will not strive with anyone forever. There is a way that seems right, but its end leads to destruction. The broad way will lead many to end up in the wrong destination and they will only have themselves to blame because of their ignorance.

There is only one way and that is the narrow road, it leads to eternal life. Those who are on the narrow road, listen, obey and follow Me as I guide and lead them by My Spirit, every step of the way. They love and fear Me, they are not ignorant. They love the truth and hate lies.

Do not be ignorant, then you will certainly perish. I warn out of love and because I care. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Repent and do not continue in your ignorance. I know every heart and all motives. Repent and do not be foolish. Now is mercy time and time is running out. No one knows when it might be their time, some will even die today suddenly and unexpectedly. Do not be ignorant. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. Repent and live, refuse and you will perish in your ignorance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget