Sunday, May 24, 2015

Kingdom purpose – May 25, 2015


My children, do not lose perspective and focus of what life really is all about. Kingdom purpose is important. My Kingdom is the only Kingdom that will last forever.

It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life. Seek to fulfill your part in My Kingdom, My plan and purpose. Do not look at other people, focus on your own walk, be willing to fulfill My Kingdom plan and purpose. Do not wait, time is running out. A world is dying every day without Me and it is not My will that anyone perish. I love and I care that is why I call My children to Kingdom purpose. I will reward each one for their deeds it will not be in vain.

Do not love anything more than Me, then you are not worthy of Me and My Kingdom. Put My Kingdom first, Kingdom purpose matters above everything else. Seek My Kingdom and My Righteousness first then will I add all the other things unto you. I do not fail, trust Me. Get your priorities right, Kingdom purpose first. My will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget