Thursday, May 21, 2015

One Solution – May 22, 2015


My children, the world does not realize there is only One Solution for its problems, that is Me, the King of Glory. I am the Prince of Peace without Me there will be no true peace but turmoil. I am the King of kings, the Lord of lords, beside Me there is none and will never be. There is only One Solution for the world. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life.

The one who diligently seeks Me will find Me. I am alive. I am Omnipotent and I Reign by My Great Power and Glory. I am in control. I know the end from the beginning. I work all things out for good according to My plan and purpose. One Solution, My will be done.

There is only One Solution for each one of you, follow Me every step of the way, take one step at a time as I guide and lead, and do My will. Listen and obey Me and do not resist or grieve My Spirit like so many do.

The world has many other solutions, but it is not My will. Seek Me, the One and only Solution, I do what is impossible with people. I do not fail. Believe and trust Me for who I am and for what I am able to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget