Saturday, May 9, 2015

Reject lies, not truth – May 10, 2015


My children, you must reject all the lies that the devil has put in your minds that you have accepted as truth. You must not have a victim mentality. He is defeated not you. Overcome, be victorious over the enemy. Give him no foothold but resist him and he will flee. Get your mind filled with truth because only truth sets free not lies.

You must fight lies with truth. Do not let the devil lie to you. He is the father of all lies. He hates the truth. He has destroyed many with his lies and will destroy those who give him a foothold, who fall prey to him and his lies.

That is why many are deceived and in darkness, they have accepted lies for truth. They must repent, reject lies and seek the truth from Me only. My Spirit of Truth will guide each one into all truth and no one else. I am the only Way, the Truth and the Life without Me they are lost. It is not My will that anyone perish but that all repent to have eternal life.

Love truth and ponder on truth only. I love and I care for you. I find no pleasure in the death of a sinner. Repent, reject lies, not truth and you will live, or you will perish if you continue to believe lies for truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget