Thursday, May 14, 2015

Rejoice and be glad – May 15, 2015


My children, rejoice and be glad, you belong to Me, the King of Glory. You are the apple of My eye, My beloved. You are of more value than many sparrows. You are Mine. I bought you at the ultimate price on Calvary, My Blood. You do not belong to the world nor to yourselves but to Me. You are a Temple of My Spirit, I dwell in your hearts. My love for you is never ending and I care for you like no one else.

Rejoice and be glad for who I am and for what I am able to do. Do not be discouraged nor be dismayed. I am in control and I work all things out for good. Believe and trust Me, rejoice and be glad for who I am. The Almighty, the Beginning and the End, the One who is, who was and who is to come, at the appointed time. I am Omnipotent, I Reign by My Great Power and Glory.

Rejoice and be glad, your Abba Father will never abandon His own. I am better than any earthly father can be. I am always with you, I will never leave you nor forsake you. Stay with Me and follow Me joyfully, every step of the way, until the end.

Rejoice and be glad over your situation and circumstances, let My Name be glorified. Worship Me in Spirit and in truth, no matter what you go through. I will see you through. Victory is assured with Me. Praise Me, rejoice and be glad towards Me, I do the impossible, I do not fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget