Sunday, May 17, 2015

Satisfied with less – May 18, 2015


My children, do not be satisfied with less. Seek to get to know Me more and better every day for yourselves. Many are satisfied with what they know about Me but not for who I really am and for what I am able to do. They do not really know Me.

I came so that you can have life and life in abundance. Do not be satisfied with less. Seek My Kingdom and My righteousness first, then will I add all the other things unto you. My promises do not fail. Trust Me.

Be different, do not be satisfied with less. Seek more from Me. New revelations, the supernatural, your own encounters, new and hidden things. I reward those who earnestly seek from Me. Do not be satisfied with less, what you know already but seek more from Me and you will not be disappointed.

I have no favoritism and I do not discriminate. Seek and you will find. Do not be satisfied with less than what I have in store for you. I love and I care for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There was an error in this gadget